N&C’s view, RM’s problems
Technical inspection is one of those sectors that have understood the value of drawing inspiration from Revenue Management practices and applying them to their environment.
The liberalization of the sector, as is often the case, has encouraged this movement. The stocks are small, they are time slots that can accommodate vehicles with a stock that fluctuates according to the number of controllers. The challenge is then to smooth out the demand over the week to avoid the strong constraints of Saturdays and offer services and prices that encourage customers to come during the week. These are great issues of forecasting, pricing, and articulation between RM and Marketing of the offer.
The missions carried out
We have cleared the sector with the sector leaders by working on the following areas:
- Modeling of the stock
- Clustering by geographical area to have a larger grain
- Forecasting by zone/time slot
- Implementation of pricing incentives (early booking, enrichment of the offer)
- Optimization of the controllers’ schedules in a geographical zone
- Control of discounts and revenue integrity
- Construction of dashboards with RM KPIs, commercial performance, and operational performance (such as the average duration of the technical control service)
INDICES E.M.D.P by N&c