The RM Essentials course covers the fundamental themes of the business and focuses on the best practices of Revenue Management. How to make a simple forecast and optimize with alerts? What levers should you use to optimize your revenue? What to control or measure, and how? What are the pitfalls to avoid?
Through examples and scenarios, you will learn to use simple but robust and proven techniques that will make you a better Revenue Manager!
List the pre-requisites to launch an RM activity
List and describe all optimization levers,
Handle the key concepts of RM
Build RM performance indicators.
1 / INTRODUCTION
– Stakes and principles
2 / FORECASTING METHODS
– Principle, segmentation, management of historical data
– Forecasting based on N-1 (work in progress, ramp-up, reference curve)
– Calculation methods
– The principle of deconstraint
3 / TARIFF MIX OPTIMIZATION
– The principle
– Optimization using alerts
– Other techniques
4 / OTHER RM LEVERS
– Multi-inventory optimization (length of stay, O&D, etc.)
– Group management
5 / PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT
– Personal feedback,
– Commercial and RM performance indicators
6 / GOOD MANAGEMENT PRACTICES
ORGANIZATION OF THE TRAINING
Our team of trainers is composed of experts in Revenue Management and Pricing.
Our legitimacy: our operational and multi-sector experience.
We have a complete vision of the needs at all levels of positions, which we have occupied ourselves, from analyst to RM Director. We have a multitude of concrete and real-life examples. We have observed the workings of many different organizations. We have seen a lot of good and bad practices. We know how to guide you because we have been in your shoes.
PEDAGOGICAL AND TECHNICAL MEANS
– Reception of the trainees in a room dedicated to the training.
– Training support documents projected and distributed in paper form to the trainees.
– Sharing of experience and role playing
– Study of concrete cases
– On-line availability of support documents following the training.
FOLLOW-UP OF THE EXECUTION AND EVALUATION OF THE RESULTS OF THE TRAINING
– Attendance sheets.
– Oral or written questions (MCQ).
– Case studies.
– Training evaluation forms.
– Training satisfaction questionnaire.