- Soaring of the RM office within the company
- RM teams getting increasingly skilled
- No demand forecast to support RM actions
- No decision-making tool
- Data dispatched into many Excel files
- Manual and weekly refresh of the datas.
Draw up a centralized and automated RM solution in order to support analysts in their actions to maximise revenue.
In concrete terms, it consisted in:
- Creating a database that would gather all the information
- Automating data supply on a daily basis
- Drawing up tabs to display key performance indicators (On the Book, Pick up, Pick up curves)
- Calculating demand models and creating forecasts (automated forecasts and manual forecasts)
- Setting up a battery of alerts to direct the analysts’ décisions
- Drawing up a « Cockpit » tab with the most useful indicators for the daily follow up
- Keeping history of RM actions and notes from RM analysts
- Informing the staff about the set up needs.