- Coexistence of many Information Systems
- Permissive PMS that allow manual intervention
- High level of distribution
- Many irregularities identified (fraud, penalties or down payments not collected, wrong commission).
Pave the way to Revenue Integrity, provide a methodology and support teams in their choice of a tool.
In concrete terms, it consisted in:
- Identifying and qualifying irregularity types (related to the set-up, the clarity of sales conditions, manual interventions or the calculation methods for penalties…)
- Launching tests on a selection of irregularities and on a narrow perimeter
- Automating their detection with rules
- Keeping history of irregularities and their resolution for reporting purposes
- Elaborating KPIs for Revenue Integrity
- Supporting the Customer in the choice of a tool (specification needs, hearings of the candidates).