Hotel chain with a portfolio of 30 hotels
- Dramatic growth of the company and massive arrival of workers
- Highly competitive environment : increasing power of distributors, soaring of a new type of competition with AirBnB, downward trend in the market)
- Premiumisation of the brand (towards 4* and more)
- Change of PMS.
Adapt the Pricing Strategy of the group to enable Pricing & RM analysts to maximise the revenue generated by the current.
In concrete terms, it consisted in defining a Pricing Strategy that would be:
- Clear and explicit for customers
- Consistent with the Distribution Strategy
- Embraced by the staff
- Exploitable by the Princing & RM Analysts
- Easy to set up in old and new PMS.